Abstract Submission (On-line)
Abstract submission is possible via this
Fields marked in the abstract submission form with * are obligatory.
Abstract submission deadline is shifted to 23:59 of the April 5, 2019 (CEST).
- Abstracts should be submitted in English.
- Each participant can submit up to three abstracts, but maximum one can be Oral.
- The Scientific Committee decides to either accept or reject the abstracts for Poster or Oral presentation.
- Publication of accepted abstracts is subject to the registration of at least one author.
- Accepted abstracts will be included in the electronic version of MORIS 2019 materials. The completed abstract should be uploaded online in the MORIS 2019 webpage before 22nd March 2019 at 23:59 CEST.
- Guidelines for presenters of accepted abstracts will be communicated after the abstract submission closure.