MORIS2019 Invited Speakers
- Stephane Mangin, Institut Jean Lamour, University of Lorraine, France
- Norio Ota, Tsukuba University, Japan, one of the founders of the MORIS conference
"Magnetism and optics of graphene materials in the astronomical interstellar space"
- Celebrating 28 years anniversary of MORIS conference -
- Remembrance of the foundation of MORIS conference
- Void induced magnetism of graphene nano-ribbon
- Graphene molecules as the interstellar dust in the universe
1. Magneto-optical Phenomena and Devices
- Caroline A. Ross, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, MIT, USA
"Ferrimagnetic garnet thin films for magnetooptics and spintronics"
- Jaroslav Hamrle, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic
"Linear and quadratic magnetooptic spectroscopy on bcc Fe"
2. Ultrafast Dynamics / Reversal
- Dr. Ricardo Sousa, SPINTEC, Univ. Grenoble Alpes
3. Optics and Photonics
- Yusuke Nakata, Research Center for Advanced Science and Technology, The University of Tokyo, Japan
"Topological magnonics with magnonic crystals"
4. Energy Assisted Magnetic Recording
- Christoph Vogler, Institute for Analysis and Scientific Computing, University of Vienna, Austria
"Advanced concepts of high-density heat-assisted magnetic recording"
5. New Recording Media / Nano Magnetic Materials
- Nobuaki Kikuchi, Institute of Multidisciplinary Research for Advanced Materials, Tohoku University, Japan
"Microwave assisted switching on CoPtCr-based granular media"
- Katrin Schultheiß, Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf, Germany
7. New Concepts and New Materials / Devices
- Chiara Ciccarelli, Cavendish Laboratory, University of Cambridge, UK
"Spin pumping into a superconductor" (tentative)
- Kyung-jing Lee, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Korea University, Korea
"Ferrimagnetic spintronics" (tentative)
8. Antiferromagnetic Materials and Antiferromagnetic Spintronics
- Tomas Jungwirth, Institute of Physics, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Czech Republic
"Antiferromagnetic spintronics: from neuromorphics to terahertz"
- Oleg Tretyakov, School of Physics, UNSW Sydney, Australia
"Antiferromagnetic Spintronics" (tentative)
9. Magnetic X-ray Applications
- Stefano Bonetti, Department of Physics, Stockholm University, Sweden
"Terahertz spin dynamics" (tentative)